– Read all the FAQs above so you’re familiar with how Pricebender™ auctions work before you begin bidding.
– Observe auction activity for a while before jumping in.
– Before starting to bid on an item, determine your “bid budget” and then stick to it.
– Make sure you have purchased as many TCredits as you’ll need for bidding. Running out of TCredits at the last moment could be costly!
– Watch the auction timer. If the counter almost reaches zero again and again before starting over, it means that there are probably not too many users bidding on that item.
– Fewer people generally bid on cheaper items. These auctions therefore give you your best opportunity for winning.
– Use the bidding tools (Bid Assist, Bid Rescue, and Bid Log) to increase your chances of winning.
– Timing is the key to winning.
CLICK HERE for more tips and strategies for winning Pricebenders™ auctions.