Stop id theft: PrivacyMaxx Identity Theft Protection Plan
$69 (1 Year)
$129 (2 Years)
$179 (3 Years)
Available at: Tripleclicks.com
DID YOU KNOW?…
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States. It affects as many as one out of 10 U.S. consumers and costs businesses and individuals billions of dollars every year. In fact, more than 20 people become victims of identity theft every minute of every day in the United States alone!
FACTS ABOUT ID THEFT
As stated earlier, identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States, and the most feared. Here are some facts you should know:
- Identity theft affects one in 20 households, costs billions of dollars every year to businesses and, on average, takes hundreds of hours for a victim to regain pre-theft status.
- 1 in 10 American consumers have already been victims of identity theft.
- Over 50% of all identity theft is the result of the taking of a physical document, such as a credit application or account statement, which is often done via the Internet, mailbox, trash, or theft of non-public personal information.
- Over 20 people become victims of identity theft every minute of every day in the United States.
- 41% of victims who did not have Identity Theft Protection are still dealing with the issue more than 2 years after discovering it.
- Thieves often target the very young or the elderly or the recently deceased.
- Average fraud amount per victim was $6,400 in 2013. On average, victims incur between $800 – $1,400 in expenses related to restoring their identity. Average victim spends over 330 hours trying to reverse the damage.
- There are six types of Identity Theft:
- New Account Fraud
- Account Takeover Fraud
- Criminal Identity Theft
- Medical Identity Theft
- Identity Cloning
- Commercial Identity Theft
- Additional adverse effects of ID theft (without protection services) include: financial problems; high interest rates; denied employment; harassment from collection agencies; unauthorized use of medical benefits; low credit score; denied credit, tuition, or loans; higher insurance premiums; and even arrest.
WHAT IS THE PrivacyMaxx FAMILY IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION PLAN?
When most people think of ID theft, they think of stolen credit card numbers.
But ID theft is exactly that–the theft of an identity. Stolen identities can and are used to fraudulently obtain medical services, commit crimes, acquire fraudulent documentation, and obtain credit for which repayment will never be made.
PrivacyMaxx’s proprietary Identity Early Warning System monitors billions of public data sources to protect against ID theft and its potentially life-alerting effects for victims.
Customized exclusively for TripleClicks customers, the PrivacyMaxx Family Identity Theft Protection plan provides up to THREE FULL YEARS of coverage for their entire family, including a Proactive Monitoring System that will alert them to potential issues before an ID theft occurs, a fully-managed Family Identity Recovery and 12-month post-monitoring service, and a generous $25,000 expense reimbursement policy…all for a one-time payment of up to $179!
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
- Coverage for your customer and his/her immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, children at the same address up to age 25, IRS dependents sharing the same address regardless of age, or nursing home/hospice, or deceased 12 months or less).
- Internet Monitoring Service (IM): a real-time, PROACTIVE alerting and monitoring service.
- Fully-managed ID recovery service.
- Coverage for ID theft with no family fraud or other exclusions.
- Unlimited restorations.
- No deductible.
- Service will work to restore credit and identity to pre-theft status.
- A FULL 12 months of post-recovery monitoring.
- Toll-free victim hotline.
- A Personal Recovery Advocate working on the customer’s behalf to contact agencies and institutions, submit fraud alerts, complete forms and perform follow-ups.
- Reimbursement (up to $25,000) for theft-related lost wages, notary and certified mail charges, fees to re-apply for denied loans, attorney fees incurred, and other related costs.
Becoming a victim of identity fraud is a frightening, frustrating experience. It can happen to anyone at any time. The identity theft experts available through a PrivacyMaxx Family Identity Theft Protection plan for TripleClicks can help customers during this difficult time.
WHO IS IT FOR:
Consumers aren’t the only people (consumer id theft) needing protection from ID theft. In fact, one could argue PrivacyMaxx protection is even MORE suited for the small business owner.
After all, the local business owner or E-Commerce Associate may have even MORE to lose from ID theft–and MORE to GAIN from a PrivacyMaxx subscription.
Day-to-day business practices (multiple credit cards, frequent online purchases, and other routine transactions, etc.) can leave a business owner vulnerable and at an increased risk for ID theft and a security breach that could ruin their entire business!
Additional potential benefits for business owners:
- Risk mitigation for their business and assets
- Protection for their good name and reputation
- Maximizing the “trust” value for their customers
- Peace of mind for their livelihood and investments
NOTE: The PrivacyMaxx plan is available only to U.S. residents.
In the event of ID theft, customers will get direct access to a PrivacyMaxx professional recovery advocate, who will manage the entire recovery process for their family.
In addition to handling the follow-up, paperwork, and phone calls required to recover your customer’s name and credit history, the PrivacyMaxx advocate will document, dispute and reverse all fraudulent transactions for all known types of identity theft.
As an added layer of protection, customers also get 12 months of Internet Monitoring follow-up once they are back to pre-theft status.
HOW IT WORKS
The PrivacyMaxx plan provides proactive Internet Monitoring, fully-managed Identity Recovery service in the event an identity theft incident is detected and a $25,000 Expense Reimbursement benefit.
Internet Monitoring Service (IM): The Internet Monitoring Service proactively scans for sensitive personal information commonly sold and traded on black market internet sites and chat rooms.
This service includes monitoring for credit and debit card numbers, bank account numbers, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other sensitive information.
Proactive services reduce risks, costs and headaches related to financial fraud and identity theft. Covered members receive a monthly status email or text providing an update of their monitoring service.
In addition, the system sends real-time alerts via email or text to covered members whenever there is activity. This real-time alerting and monitoring service provides a pro-active solution that is the perfect addition to recovery services.
* Subscribing Customer
* Customer’s spouse or domestic partner
* All children under the age of 25 sharing the customer’s address
* All IRS dependents of the customer, regardless of age, who either share the same permanent address as the customer, or are in an assisted living facility, skilled nursing home or hospice, or have been deceased for 12 months or less.
Fully-Managed Identity Recovery: Restoration of a victim’s identity to pre-theft status performed by professional Identity Recovery Advocates.
* The heavy lifting is done by professionals, not the victim.
* Toll-free victim hotline.
* No exclusions of coverage
* Unlimited restorations
* No deductible
* Pro-active post recovery monitoring for 12 months
$25,000.00 Expense Reimbursement
* Coverage Limit: $25,000.00
* Deductible: $0
* Identity theft victims will be reimbursed for the following:
– Lost wages as a result of time taken off from work to deal with the fraud, including wrongful incarceration–up to $1,000 per week for five weeks.
– Notary and certified mail charges for completing and delivering fraud affidavits.
– Fees to re-apply for loans that were denied as a result of erroneous credit information due to the identity theft.
– Long distance telephone charges for calling merchants, law enforcement agencies or credit grantors to discuss an actual identity theft.
– Attorney fees incurred, with the provider’s prior consent, for Defending suits brought incorrectly by merchants or their collection agencies Removing criminal or civil judgments wrongly entered against the victim Challenging information in a credit report.
– Costs for daycare and eldercare coverage, if that coverage is necessary for a covered person to attend meetings or otherwise have the ability to restore financial health and credit history as a result of identity theft.
*PrivacyMaxx Family Identity Theft Protection is only currently available to residents of the United States.
The PrivacyMaxx enhanced identity protection plan for the whole family gives you a way to protect yourself and your family and even stop id theft.
If you have reason to believe you have become a victim of identity theft, as a subscriber of the PrivacyMaxx plan, you simply make one phone call to get the process started–they do all the work for you. The PrivacyMaxx Protection Plan provides three years of coverage for up to $179.
In other words, you can protect you and your family for only $5.52 per month or about 18¢ a day. Protection for one of your greatest assets – Your identity.”
Are identity theft protection reviews helpful?
Share and drop a comment below: